Three generations of Spotswoods live on Down The Road Farm. Everyone is involved in the farm in some way :
• Gogo harvests, prunes and keeps everyone fed and happy
• Billa is the viticulturist and jack-of-all-trades; he sprays, harvests, prunes, manages the farm, fixes anything and everything and sometimes drinks wine
• Tanya does the creative stuff – website, fliers, designs
• Nick does the marketing and sometimes drinks wine
• Erin helps with the olives and keeps everyone amused
• Kyran kicks his soccer ball and plays cricket
The grandchildren have a fortunate existence and have the best of both worlds.
When their parents irritate them, they escape to Gogo and Billa for tea, chocolate chip cookies, crunchies and TV!